Dark in Death

Posted In: J.D. Robb Spoiler Forum
  • ElectricOutcast on: January 24, 2018 at 1:45 am #2235

I originally placed a pre-order on my Kindle, but I had to cancel it due to tightness of funds and it will likely be Feb. 1st before I get mine.

Debbi on: January 24, 2018 at 12:57 am #2234

Laura is posting teasers on the blog.  No spoilers, just fun bits.  And she’s doing them in haiku.  I have a friend that’s been doing haiku Wednesday on FB.  It’s a lot of fun.

Monday, January 22
    Summerset gone? Yay!
    Hide? Seek! Find the perfect spot.
    Big house, takes a while.

Tuesday, January 23
    Cop books that don’t blow?
    Some agree it can be done.
    But not Jenkinson.

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

ElectricOutcast on: January 12, 2018 at 4:57 pm #2213

One thing that just occurred to me today, normally Nora likes to add elements that are somewhat related to the In Death titles, like Brotherhood having a Sisterhood, Echoes talking about the past and it’s similarities to the present, Promises and about not being able to keep them.

So Dark in Death, the first kill happens in the darkness of a movie theater, but what if throughout the entire book the whole city went dark via a power outage? It would definitely fuck up some things, but I guarantee you that Eve and Roarke would manage to survive via a built-in generator.

Debbi on: January 12, 2018 at 2:34 pm #2212

TV ad

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

AJ on: January 11, 2018 at 7:15 pm #2210

Click to see video explaining sterograms

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  AJ.
    ElectricOutcast on: January 11, 2018 at 6:08 pm #2209

I see it. It says “Leverage in Death.” What do I win!? 😀

And how exactly are you seeing it because I can’t see it and I got pretty good eye sight.

AJ on: January 11, 2018 at 4:13 pm #2208

I see it. It says “Leverage in Death.” What do I win!?

😀

Debbi on: January 11, 2018 at 12:50 am #2207

Yeah, I’m not seeing it either

ElectricOutcast on: January 10, 2018 at 9:47 pm #2206

From the JDR FB page The creative minds at St. Martin’s Press are at it again. This 3D image has a hidden message–can you see what it says? You’ll find a 3D hidden image on the inside jacket of the Dark in Death hardcover (US/Canada) too! Less than 3 weeks to go. -Laura Image may contain: one or more people

Hopefully they’ll have 3D Glasses included because I can’t see anything with this picture.

Debbi on: January 10, 2018 at 2:30 pm #2205

From the JDR FB page
    The creative minds at St. Martin’s Press are at it again. This 3D image has a hidden message–can you see what it says? You’ll find a 3D hidden image on the inside jacket of the Dark in Death hardcover (US/Canada) too! Less than 3 weeks to go. -Laura

Image may contain: one or more people

AJ on: December 13, 2017 at 1:49 pm #2155

Nope, now they are calling me Kate86. LOL I am having an identity crises. jayeljay1

I’m seeing you as jayeljay1 on the post above. If you are not seeing that, let me know. Also, check your profile by going to your username in the upper right corner, and then clicking on “Edit Profile.” Make sure to edit any information that is incorrect.

Older posts might still show as the wrong name…I haven’t yet figured out how to fix that yet, unfortunately.

AJ

jayeljay1 on: December 13, 2017 at 3:51 am #2154

Nope, now they are calling me Kate86. LOL I am having an identity crises. jayeljay1

AJ on: December 11, 2017 at 4:33 am #2113

Why are my posts from November now bearing the name cristofle@gmail.com?

Sorry, some weird thing happened with the wrong users on the posts. Should be fixed now.

AJ

Uthra22 on: December 11, 2017 at 12:00 am #2112

One thing I’ll give you guys credit, moving to WordPress helped solve some of the problems I personally had on this thread since I couldn’t see replies. On one hand, I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re going to have a quiet book or if we’re going to have a cat and mouse chase. But the first chapter is definitely leaving me impressed.

kate86 on: December 10, 2017 at 4:44 am #2109

Why are my posts from November now bearing the name cristofle@gmail.com?

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  kate86.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar