Dark in Death

Posted In: J.D. Robb Spoiler Forum
  • Palomira on: November 28, 2017 at 11:09 pm #1584

After reading the first chapter I wonder if the guy with a hurt dog was just a ruse to get the Vet out of the theater. He and the office had not called back. Eve even mentioned he must have been running a long way,

Thanks for the spoiler directions!

Gigiree on: November 27, 2017 at 10:51 pm #1582

I think previously Summerset was gone for 2-3 weeks when he went on vacation.

ElectricOutcast on: November 27, 2017 at 3:14 am #1579
    Quinlan73 wrote:
    Peabody was only going to be gone about a week. She could have just gotten back.

On one hand you’re probably right, on the other hand, I thought her and Summerset were supposed to be on vacation for the same length of time (unless Summerset’s was for two weeks since he could more than likely afford it.)

Gigiree on: November 27, 2017 at 2:49 am #1578

Peabody was only going to be gone about a week. She could have just gotten back.

ElectricOutcast on: November 26, 2017 at 8:09 pm #1575

One thing I’m finding wrong with this…I thought Peabody was supposed to be on vacation

Debbi on: November 26, 2017 at 3:55 pm #1574

To create the spoiler, start with typing (no space between the r and ]) then type your text.  End the hidden text with

This is the hidden text remember no spaces inside the [] brackets

This is the hidden text

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

Palomira on: November 26, 2017 at 3:50 am #1573

I have tried twice to respond to this post using the code and spoiler outline  Here the content inside spoiler AJ gave us on 9-10. Each time it showed what I had written in the code box. I am not sure what I am doing wrong and I don’t want to post something that people may not want to see. Any suggestions?

Palomira on: November 26, 2017 at 3:46 am #1572

Just from the excerpt, I wonder 

Code:
    [Spoiler=Dark in Death] if the killer called about an injured dog to get the vet out of the theater. The idea that the owner did not call back and the office did not contact her again,and that the owner must have been a long way away. ” I just forgot about that poor dog.” “Understandable. I’m surprised the clinic didn’t tag you again after the owner brought the injured dog in.” “He hadn’t gotten there, Gloria said.” Eve only nodded. “He must’ve been running a long way[/spoiler]
    Palomira on: November 26, 2017 at 3:43 am #1571

Just from reading the first chapter I wonder

Code:
    [Spoiler=Dark in Death] if the killer called about an injured dog to get the vet out of the theater. The idea that the owner did not call back and the office did not contact her again,and that the owner must have been a long way away. ” I just forgot about that poor dog.” “Understandable. I’m surprised the clinic didn’t tag you again after the owner brought the injured dog in.” “He hadn’t gotten there, Gloria said.” Eve only nodded. “He must’ve been running a long way[/spoiler]
    Debbi on: November 18, 2017 at 3:31 am #1562

The exerpt is out!
    http://fallintothestory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Dark-in-Death_Chapter1-.pdf

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

ElectricOutcast on: November 8, 2017 at 5:04 pm #1557

Not much of a review, but I’m definitely looking forward to the preview.

Debbi on: November 8, 2017 at 1:56 pm #1142

From JD’s facebook page this morning

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]To celebrate 82 days until Dark in Death is in stores (that’s January 30, 2018 if you don’t want to do the math), here’s a great Publisher’s Weekly review to whet your appetite. Annnnnd, rumor has it that the Dark in Death excerpt will be in the holiday edition of Nora’s News. Don’t subscribe? Head over to [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]www.jdrobb.com[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif], scroll to the bottom of the page for the subscription box. ~Laura[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ETA – sorry should have put the link to the review in[/font]
    [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.publishersweekly.com/9781250161536[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Not really a review, more of just a synopsis (that we’ve already read).[/font]

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar